2017 Street Stock Rules
TIRES: Any Hoosier or Ar 500, American Racer KK704, G60, Any Asphalt NASCAR Pulloffs 10″ wheels and tires ok on pulloffs only , and DOT. 8 Inch Rims & Tires Only. Beadlocks allowed on right side only.
Holley 4412 500 cfm 2 barrel only. No 4412hp. No porting or polishing. No changing of boosters, or altering base plate and throttle shafts in anyway. Carburetor will be checked with a no-go gauge top and bottomCarb spacer-May run 1” maximum carburetor spacer may not protrude into intake manifold. Maximum gasket thickness .070”
1. Steel heads, block and oil pan only.
2. OEM passenger vehicle production block only. No GM Bowtie, Ford SVO or Chrysler W blocks.
3. Aftermarket blocks allowed but must run G60 tire
4. Castings and fittings cannot be changed, no machine work on outside of engine.
5. No cubic inch limit.
6. NO roller cams or liters allowed. Full roller rocker arms allowed.
7. Flat tappet cam/lifters only. No mushroom lifters. Cannot alter lifter bores.
8. OEM firing order cannot be changed.
9. Steel or aluminum water pumps allowed. ‘Wet’ sump oiling system only.
10. Accumulator allowed – cannot be located between seat and door bars.
11. Below are the modifications that are allowed:
- Aftermarket valve covers
- Valve cover breathers
- Screw-in studs
- Poly locks
- Aftermarket valve springs
- Guide plates
- Claimer oil pans
- Reduction pulleys OK
- Stud Girdles
12. 4. Radiator must be mounted in front of engine. Cooling system may be modified. Overflow tubes must be directed to ground.
Engine Rules Packages:
- Option 1-
368 Cubic Inches or smaller will run at 2850 LBS, Will run any aluminum or cast iron intakes (no custom sheet metal), no porting or polishing, and can run up to an 8” Spoiler.
- Option 2-
Unlimited Cubic Inches Will Run at 3000 LBS, Will Run Edelbrock (2701, 2716, 2176, 3721, or 2181), Weiand (7547-1, 7515, 7516, 7545, or 8323), any low rise stock 4 bbl intake (no porting or polishing, webbing on top may be removed up to 1”, and can run up to a 4″ Spoiler.
1. Any American OEM full body rear wheel drive passenger car 1964 or newer. May use a registered stock replacement XYG metric chassis. Must be verifiable.
May be built from full size, short-bed, regular cab ½ ton truck
May move rear axle to top of leaf spring
Must retain stock wheel base and motor location
Must conform to all other applicable Street Stock rules
1. Track option to enforce a minimum weight of 2850 with motor option 1 and 3000 with option 2, after race with driver in car. NO TOLERANCE.
2. Wheelbase must remain stock(+/- 1inch) Chevy and Ford 117” Dodge 115”
3. Bed cover may be used but is not required
4. Bed cover must be bent up or down on rear to not be a danger to other cars, the bend may be used as the spoiler if wanted
4. Minimum wheelbase of (107) inches required for all cars. Maximum (2”) difference side to side permitted.
5. Full frame cars must retain front frame horns. Rear of frame behind rear tires, no further forward than one inch behind factory seam, may be replaced in OEM location with two inch by three inch steel tubing with minimum 0.095 inch wall thickness, same length as material removed. Factory seam must remain visible.
6. All uni-body cars must have front frame and rear frame tied together. Frames may be “X” braced. No front wheel drive, or 4 wheel drive frames permitted. 7. All frame cross-members must be unaltered frame may be notched for fuel pump clearance. Must remain in stock location (exception: transmission cross-member may be altered or removed, horn may be removed from center of front cross-member, and weight-jacks may be added (see sections 10 and 18). Must have a 360 degree drive-shaft loop no more than 6” behind the front u-joint. Must be minimum 0.250” x 2” steel or 1” tubing.
8. Rear bumpers may be fabricated of round tubing with a minimum 1.250 O.D. (maximum 2 inch) 0.083 (maximum 0.250) wall thickness. Rear bumpers may not extend past the width of the body. Front bumpers may be OEM or fabricated with round tubing minimum 1.250 O.D. (maximum 2 inch) 0.083 (maximum 0.125) wall thickness. Corners must be bent and round. Ends of tubing must connect to front frame horns.
9. Motor mounts may be aftermarket and engine may be moved back. #1 spark plug may sit no further back than upper joint center line.
1. Main cage must consist of continuous hoops, minimum 1.666 inch O.D. (1.750 recommended) with a minimum 0.095 wall thickness (low carbon or mild steel recommended). Four post main cage required and must be properly welded to frame, NOT floor pan. Poor or missing welds may be deemed unsafe by a track official and may result in disqualification.
2. A minimum 1 crossbar (minimum 1.666 O.D.) required in top halo and must be welded diagonally. Rear halo must be “X” braced. Front and rear down bars must be tied side to side. Top door bar must be a minimum of 36 inches inside to inside of front and rear down bars. Must be a minimum of 26 inches at bottom of top halo measured inside to inside of front and rear down bars. Must be a minimum height of 16 inches from top of door bar to bottom of halo. With helmet on and driver securely strapped in driver head must not protrude above bottom of roll cage. All bars within reach must be padded with a material accepted by track officials, flame retardant recommended.
3. Minimum of (4) 1.666 O.D. or (3) 1.750 O.D. horizontal door bars required on driver side (minimum 0.095 wall thickness). Horizontal door bars must be mounted perpendicular to frame and must have a minimum of (4) uprights from frame to top door bar.
4. Steel door plates made of 18 gauge or 0.049 inch minimum thickness must be securely welded to outside of driver door bars. Plate must cover from top door bar to rocker and must extend from rear down bar to 5 inches in front of front edge of seat. Plate must be visible for inspection.
5. Rear kickers (down bars) and fuel cell protection required (minimum 0.083 wall thickness), front hoops are allowed. If front hoop is not used must have two front kickers (down bars) welded to frame no further back than front of upper a-arm. Fuel cell protection and front kickers or hoop must be a minimum 0.083 wall thickness and 1.250 O.D. A maximum of (2) additional bars may be added for radiator protection not counting bar tying frame horns together and must be within confines of the body. Fuel cell protection must be same height as fuel cell and extend from frame rail to frame rail (maximum 1.750 O.D. tubing allowed) and must remain inside confines of the body.
6. All vehicles MUST have tow loop or strap mounted front and rear and must be easily accessible.
All components and mounts must be steel. Suspension type must match type of frame used.
All rear suspension must be stock-type. (no 3-link, 4-link, etc.)
No bearing type or offset bushings allowed. Lower control arm mounts may be 7.5 inches long maximum. A total of 5 holes may be drilled to allow for lower control arm adjustment. Fabricated rear trailing arms allowed and must remain stock dimensions.
Upper control arms must be level side to side and non-adjustable and must remain stock dimensions, may be fabricated with 2×2 tubing.
No independent rear suspension. No sway bars, pan-hard bars, chains or cables.
Coil springs must be minimum 4.5 inches O.D. and non-progressive.
Weight jacks allowed and must be in stock spring location
Leaf Sprung Cars
Aluminum Lower Blocks And Shackles allowed on rear only no sliders no composite leafs
Leaf spring Camaros may use Crysler leafs front leaf mount must remain in stock location up and down and side to side. may only be moved front to rear to retain factory wheel base.
All components and mounts must be steel, unaltered OEM, in OEM location and match frame, except for upper a-arms. Upper A-frames may be replaced using aftermarket upper A-frame (steel or aluminum cross shaft allowed). Bottom A-frame may be replaced using aftermarket lower A-frames must retain stock dimension and must have bushings. Bolt on spindle savers allowed. Upper A-frame mount may be non-adjustable steel weld on and may be moved from OEM location. Bolt pattern must match OEM mount bolt pattern.
Magnet must stick to all components.
Weight jacks allowed. May not be adjustable from inside driver compartment. Must be in stock location.
Coil springs must be minimum 4.5 inches O.D. and non-progressive and 1 piece.
1. One unaltered steel body shock, nonadjustable, per wheel. No coil-over shocks, air shocks, remote reservoir shocks. No Schrader or bladder type valve allowed. No coil-over eliminators.
1. 1964 or newer American OEM stock passenger car bodies or aluminum aftermarket pro stock bodies allowed aftermarket bodies must have at least one door bend on each side (NO LATE MODEL WEDGE BODIES, MODIFIED, or SLAB BODIES). must have an approved stock car nose piece. All cars must have all four fenders and must resemble a production vehicle (MUST RESEMBLE A STOCK CAR). All bodies must be approved by officials. All glass, plastic, upholstery, rear seats, lights, mirrors and chrome must be removed. Interior tin or other covers not allowed. Doors must be welded or bolted secure. All sunroof and T-top openings must be covered with sheet metal. Must have nose pieces. Fabricated bodies must have 8” tall strip of sheet metal secured to deck lid and quarter panels on the rear of body above bumper.
2. Can use an after market fiberglass steel or aluminum roof.
3. Front OEM firewall may be replaced using steel fabricated firewall, 18 gauge or minimum 0.049 inch thickness. Top of firewall can be no further back than 12 inches from the back of engine block, measured horizontally. Bottom of firewall can be no further back than rear of oval body mount frame hole. Dash must not extend more than 24 inches back from top of firewall. Dash must be flat, rear can be no higher than front, except for cowl in front of driver. At a minimum firewall must go from inside of frame rail to inside of frame rail. OEM floor pan may be replaced using steel fabricated floor pan, passenger floor pan not required but interior decking would then be required around driver. 18 gauge or minimum 0.049 inch thickness, securely welded to frame. Floor pan may be replaced from front firewall to rear halo supports. Floor pan must remain flat/OEM appearing from frame rail to frame rail, can be no higher or lower than top or bottom of frame rail. Exception is maximum drive shaft tunnel. Tunnel must remain similar to OEM tunnel in size. Interior may be decked, must have access panel for inspection. Rear firewall may be aluminum or steel and no further forward than rear halo and no higher than bottom of rear opera windows. All holes in firewalls must be covered with metal. No driver-adjustable devices allowed while car is in competition except brake bias adjuster. No mirrors. Hood must be secured by a minimum of four hood pins located at all four corners. No tilt front ends, hood must be separate from fenders. Back of hood must be sealed from driver area.
4. Front nose pieces and rear tailpieces must be securely riveted or bolted in place.
5. Spoilers are allowed with a max width of 60” not to exceed outer edge of body, max 9” of material height and no more than 3 supports allowed. Spoiler ends and supports may exceed 1” height of spoiler center and are allowed a maximum length of 16”. No space between deck lid and bottom of spoiler is allowed.
a) All race cars must have numbers that contrast to body
color and must be minimum 4 inches thick and 18
inches tall for both sides and must be 4 inches thick
and 20 inches tall for roof and must be clearly legible.
All race cars must have numbers on the right rear
corner of the back of the vehicle and must be
minimum 4 inches tall.
b) Officials reserve the right to approve or disapprove any image of lettering or sponsorship on any race car or pit vehicle entering race surface. Keep in mind this is intended to be a family fun facility.
Maximum seven inch visor allowed on front windshield area. This includes additional tape.
Maximum one inch wide by two inch tall steel rub rails allowed – bolted flush to body.
1. OEM and Ford nine-inch rear-ends and floater rear-ends are permitted, but must be mounted like stock rear-end for that make and model. No quick change allowed.
2. Rear-end may be welded, mini spools and full spools allowed. No torque dividing differentials.
3. Rear-end must be centered on chassis.
4. One inch inspection hole in housing required.
5. Gun-drilled or titanium axles are not allowed (axles must be made of steel).
6. All mounts must be securely welded, no floating mounts.
Must be OEM automatic
Must have 10 inch working or dummy torque converter or coupler. Lightened flex plates are not allowed.
At least one forward, reverse and neutral gear must be operational.
Must have approved scatter shield constructed of minimum 0.125 inch by three inch steel, 270 degrees around flex-plate. Flex-plate must be full, recommend SFI approved. Manual bump starts allowed.
3 or 4 speed OEM transmissions. Must have at least one forward and one reverse gear.
Flywheels may be lightweight. Must be able to stop and take off unassisted.
Direct drive internal fluid assist style transmission is allowed. Brinn, Bert, Gator,etc.
Must have approved scatter shield constructed of minimum 0.125 inch by three inch steel, 270 degrees around flywheel. Flywheel or flex-plate plate must be full, recommend SFI approved. No manual bump starts allowed.
1. Steel, unaltered OEM, or unaltered OEM replacement, four wheel disc or disc (front) and drum (rear) brakes. Steel hat and rotor assemblies allowed on floater rear ends, must be stock diameter .Aluminum GM drums are not allowed.
2. Aftermarket pedal assemblies with single or dual master cylinders allowed. No oil bath front hubs. Hubs/rotors, axle flanges and drums may be changed to different bolt pattern and larger studs. Must use OEM vented rotors. Drilling, lightening and/or scalloping rotors are not allowed.
3. Brake proportioning valve allowed on right front only and may not be within reach of driver.
4. All calipers must be OEM steel
5. Must have three functional brakes. Only right front may be omitted. Brakes will be tested!
1. Automotive gasoline or racing gasoline only! NO Methanol or E85. Additives of any kind are not allowed.
2. Electric or belt driven fuel pumps are not allowed.
3. A limit of one (1) standard fuel filter is allowed between the fuel cell and the carburetor. Fuel filter cannot be mounted in the driver compartment. Cool cans are not allowed.
4. No cool cans or cold air boxes or air cleaner duct work.
5. Carburetor: One (1) properly installed carburetor is permitted. May use altered Rochester 2bbl, Motorcraft 2bbl, or Holley 0-7448, 0-80787-1, 0-4412, or 0-80583-1. May use a one and three-quarter (1 ¾) inch butterfly. See engine rules for intake specifications.
6. Fuel cell must be commercially manufactured for racing applications. No boat or stock automotive fuel tanks. Must be securely fastened inside trunk area of race car. Fuel cells must be in steel container. All mounts must be made of steel and surround the fuel cell and attached to frame or roll cage.
7. Must have check valve. Fuel cell vent, including cap vent, must have check valves, a flapper spring or ball-type filler valve.
1. All components must be steel unaltered OEM, in OEM location and match frame. OEM steering column may be replaced with steel steering shafts (steering shafts must have a joint every 5 ft., collapsible steering shafts highly recommended). Steel knuckles only.
2. Steering wheel and quick release (required) may be aluminum.
1. One 12 volt passenger car battery only, must be securely mounted between and above frame rails, and must be covered with rubber or non-conductive plastic. Battery must not be mounted in driver compartment.
2. Starter must bolt in OEM location. Car must have capability of starting without being pushed or pulled. Car must leave initial staging area on demand, unaided, or go to rear of that race.
3. Only one (with no live timing adjust) ignition box is allowed. Coil must remain in cap for HEI type ignitions. All ignition wiring must be accessible for inspection.
4. High End Rev Limiters allowed, may use MSD P…se MSD PN 8728 or MSD box
5. No unapproved cameras, transmitting or listening devices (exception is one-way RACEceiver radio by officials), timing retard controls, or digital gauges (including tach). No electronic monitoring computer devices capable of storing or transmitting information except memory recall analog tach.
6. All wiring must be visible for inspection. OEM type alternator with internal regulator allowed. No electronic traction control devices.
7. Kill switch required within easy reach of the driver. The switch must be clearly marked “OFF” and “ON”. All battery cables and electrical must be securely mounted and protected.
1. Round tube headers only. Headers must expel gasses away from the drivers compartment. No zoomies, or Tri Y, allowed. Exhaust may not protrude through hood or floor pan. Exhaust cannot be connected, no crossovers or equalizer tubes. All tubes must meet at one collector. No electronic devices allowed. MUFFLERS NOT REQUIRED.